Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tunggu Sekejap- P. Ramlee




If I were to name only one favorite male singer from Malaysia, P. Ramlee would be my choice. I love Jamal Abdillah and Sudirman, but I love him the most. His voice is melodious, but above all, his songs are all so brilliant. Among all of his songs, this is my top favorite. Tunggu Sekejap. I also love Malam Bulan di Pagar Bintang, Jeritan Batinku, Jangan Tinggal Daku and many others, but not more than this very song. This song gives me the same lingering feeling as a Japanese song, Yuki No Hana by Mika Nakashima. It chills me with a cold sensation every time I listen to it. I am always touched by the lyrics, which is so honest. This song has been one of my most replayed Malay song ever. Tunggu Sekejap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...