Saturday, March 3, 2012

I find YOU annoying~


I’m not a short tempered guy. I handle provocation/stress quite well. But I find several traits in people that really push me towards the edge of patience. Here is my ‘I-find-you-annoying!’ list; number 1, 2 and 3:

1. “Why do we have to bother? Those cleaners are paid for a reason, right??!!”- while littering sweets-wrappers on the street.

Are you even listening to what you’re saying? If they are paid to pick up the rubbish you made, then the actual 'rubbish' is you. They are paid to clean, because you and your kinds are unable to clean your own mess. When a baby shits, his mom has to take care of the poops, and that dirty butt of the baby, not because ‘the moms are born to clean shit and butts", but because the baby is not able to do it himself ( If you know what I mean). If I have to accord to your idea, then I can grab-and-rap any hot girls, I can steal hot cars, and I can even kill you. Cause you know~ policemen are paid to catch me~. If they had any other job option, do you think they would be a cleaner in the first place? Things are not easy for them. If you can’t make their lives easier, just don’t make them harder. Do not litter, do not leave the toilet un-flushed, do not…..Well. Do I even have to do the list? -.-“

2. They always try to speak English in their own made-up accent (Wannabes!). Most of the times, they don’t really speak full English (versi rojak selalu). But when talking in crowded places, their voice volume suddenly got 3-octave higher, and of course, in English. (I see what you are trying to do, -.-“)

I don’t hate English, I don’t hate excellent English speakers, and I don’t hate people who struggle hard to practice English by talking to friends in that language. In fact, I respect and love them all. I just hate wannabes, posers…. Apa lagi ha? Fill in the list, pleaseeee. They are people who speak English to show off. They don’t really speak English. ONLY IN PUBLIC, they try to make their English sound so fluent, when they are not. Those who speak English in this kind of pattern,

'Oh, really? Exactly tau you?Tapi I kan, BM BM BM BM *BI* BM BM BM *BI* BM BM *BI*'.

Please respect languages: English or Bahasa. It’s irritating to listen to your ‘rojak’ language. At least, make it like ‘kuih lapis’, layer by layer: sentence by sentence, or at least phrase by phrase. Do not jumble English and Bahasa words like ‘rojak’. Hormati bahasa.Stop being deluded by your own fantasy that English will group you in the high-class society. Brilliant people don’t give a damn about language.

3. Malays who look down on Bahasa Melayu.

Yes, being able to speak English like native speakers, is just powah/excellet/superb/etc etc. But not able to respect and love your own bahasa is just too pathetic. Who are you trying to fool? Gigih-gigih malu nak bercakap bahasa Melayu depan orang ramai, takut jatuh standard, tapi mengingau kuor dialek ganu jugok. Allah makes us different in races, so that we can learn and treasure the differences, not to ‘be’ one another. You can love English, but try to love Bahasa the most. If it is not us, then who else would put our own Bahasa Melayu in its righteous place?

Takkan Melayu hilang di dunia?
Burung dodo yang tak pernah ngada2 cuba nak jadik burung enggang tu pun boleh pupus, inikan pulak Melayu yang semakin ramai yg ngada2 cuba nak jadik Mat Salleh.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...